Update 0.3.258 - Roads
New in this update:
The architect can now put down a road.
Click and drag to draw the road.
Cats move 25% faster when walking on a road. They'll also visually leave have little dust trails on the roads.
The road tool has some known usability issues at the moment. Roads do not yet have an increment of 1 so you can't get the exact length of road you want sometimes. Roads are also kind of a pain to remove -- you have to left click to select them like buildings. A more robust tool will be made in the future (probably along side a revamp of the building UI)
There are new music tracks for daytime now. They should sound a little less repetitive than the previous music.
Getting More Profession Characters
There is now a chance for one of the town applicants to have a non Villager profession. There's also now a color code for the rarity of each applicant's stats. It goes Grey = common, green = uncommon, blue = rare, purple = epic, gold = legendary.
You can now upgrade apprentices after they have spent enough time (currently 48 hours) in their apprentice profession. Click the green "Certify Profession" ability to change the apprentice into a level 0 version of their full profession. It costs gold to certify someone.
Bug Fixes / Adjustments:
- Fix for characters forgetting how to animate out of beds on save load
- Save game screenshots are now resized to be smaller to decrease the time it takes to load the list of saves on the main menu
- Fix for WASD not registering to move the camera sometimes.
- Buffs that have no expiration time now have no time displayed instead of "--" as the time
- Added sound effect and message for when new applicants have applied to join the town.
- Reduced distance at which fighters will automatically attack enemies.
- Fixed null pointer when leveling up a character in level 2 after beating level 1 without save/loading.
Please report bugs or leave feedback in the comments below or on the forums. Thank you for playing!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.