A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Catadel is currently in Early Alpha with lots more features and depth being added to the game. Sign up for our newsletter on Catadel's website for instructions on how to play the latest version of the game on Discord.
Build a cat town.
Manage cat citizens.
Defend the cat civilization!
Catadel is a colony management simulation game — with cats! Manage your cat citizens’ wants, needs, and quirky personalities as you help them build a settlement in the wilderness.
Catadel plays like an RTS mixed with the character interactions of the Sims. Each cat will have needs and desires outside of performing the player's every whim. Players will need to take into account every cat's hunger, sleepiness -- and battle the cats' desires to be cats. Unhappy cats will desert your camp, leaving it in a vulnerable position and potentially causing chaos. Keep all your "catizens" happy, and your town will prosper!
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Maya|
|Tags||Animals, Casual, City Builder, Cute, Fantasy, Medieval, Real time strategy, Sandbox, Strategy RPG|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Facebook|
This game is currently unavailable
- Catadel Demo no longer available for new downloadsNov 23, 2019
- Catadel updated to 0.8.r11 on DiscordOct 09, 2019
- Catadel Closed Alpha Starts!Aug 16, 2019
- Update 0.6.r35 - Bug fixes and cowsApr 26, 2019
- Catadel Updated to 0.6.r27Mar 08, 2019
- Version 0.6.r21 and Future Development NewsFeb 16, 2019
- Hotfixes: r0.5.r19Jan 25, 2019
- Catadel Hotfixed to 0.5.r18Jan 14, 2019